Are You Hauling Buckets or Building A Pipeline?Nov 07, 2022
Are you hauling buckets or building a pipeline?
This is the question that every real estate investor should ask themselves. Too many people get stuck in the day-to-day tasks of running their business, without taking the time to build a pipeline that could run on autopilot.
When you look at your real estate business, are you relying on yourself to carry buckets of water into town? Or have you laid the groundwork for a system that can deliver water on demand? Building a pipeline takes time and effort, but it's well worth it in the long run!
Here are some ways how you can build the pipeline of your business:
1. Use property management software to automate your rent collection and tenant tracking.
2. Automate your lead generation with online tools like Google Ads or social media platforms.
3. Have a real estate-specific CRM to keep track of all your leads, appointments, and transactions.
4. Utilize artificial intelligence or machine learning tools to help you write high-performing marketing content for your business.
5. Automate your bookkeeping and financial tracking with cloud-based accounting software- Have a solid marketing plan that automates your lead generation
6. Write down your SOPs and store them on a project management software
Building a pipeline takes time and effort, but it's well worth it in the long run!
When you look at your business, are you relying on yourself to carry buckets of water into town? Or have you laid the groundwork for a system that can deliver water on demand?
By automating your business processes, you can free up your time to focus on the aspect of your business that truly matters.
The information contained herein is for general guidance on matters of interest only. This information contained herein is not intended to provide you with any advice on financial planning, investment, insurance, legal, accounting, tax or similar matters and should not be relied upon for such purposes. M1 Real Capital Inc, Marcin Drozdz is not a financial, legal or tax adviser. You should assess whether you require such advisers and additional information and, where appropriate, seek independent professional advice. You understand this to be an expression of opinions and not professional advice. You are solely responsible for any actions you take with the content and hold M1 Real Capital Inc, Marcin Drozdz or any of his affiliates harmless in any event or claim.