Is Your Real Estate Business Scalable & Saleable?Mar 14, 2021
- Owner/Operator is the bottleneck as all decision-making authority remains within his/her discretion.
- Much more emotion driven decision making as Owner/Operator is personally involved in customer interactions.
- Owner/Operator needs to know everything about everything.
Since the Owner/Operator is on the front lines decision making is often short term as it’s difficult to step back and take stock of the bigger picture.
SCALABLE & SALEABLE
- Built by design by an entrepreneur looking at the business, industry trends and future prospects several years out.
- #’s driven business model focused on increasing revenues, reducing ongoing operating expenses and driving more $$$ to the bottom line. Experts are retained or hired depending on need and resources.
- Systems and process driven approach to reduce risks and vulnerabilities the business is inherently exposed to.
- Big picture approach with short, mid and long-term forecasting for growth prospects, revenues and expenditures.
For many of you it’s initially difficult to take such a sterilized approach to your business. Regardless of your goals, it takes tremendous courage, passion, grit and drive to get an idea off the whiteboard and into the real world.
If however, you’re ambitious enough to build something scalable & saleable you’ll need to be humble enough to surround yourself with people smarter than you and continue to come back to that whiteboard.
To Your Success,
*** Please like or share this article if you found it valuable ***
The information contained herein is for general guidance on matters of interest only. This information contained herein are not intended to provide you with any advice on financial planning, investment, insurance, legal, accounting, tax or similar matters and should not be relied upon for such purposes. www.marcindrozdz.com is not a financial or tax adviser. You should assess whether you require such advisers and additional information and, where appropriate, seek independent professional advice. www.marcindrozdz.com, its subsidiaries and affiliates, are not responsible in any manner for direct, indirect, special or consequential damages however caused arising from your use of the information contained herein.